Judy Aehle, RScP, began attending the Atlanta Church of Religious Science in the early 1980’s when Dr. Kennedy Shultz was the minister. After taking classes under Dr. Shultz she received her Practitioner License and Ministerial License in the mid 1990’s.
Catherine Ellis, RScP. As a child, religion was sparse and seemed neither useful nor logical. Methodist Youth Fellowship introduced me to smoking at age 13. Tammy Faye Baker’s tears, the PTL club, and TV religion in general seemed mostly about asking for money. Dirty secrets were surfacing within Catholicism. Old Charlton Heston type bible movies added to these negative childhood impressions.
Mya Fuller, RScP, has been a licensed practitioner with Centers for Spiritual Living since 2008. An avid traveler, dedicated life-long learner, wife and mother – Mya mostly lives out of the country (in Kuwait!) with her husband, who works there on the US military base. Though she lives between continents, Mya is available to treat with you via email or phone, only a message away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barbara Guillory, RScP
Lee Huffman, RScP, has been a CSL Licensed Practitioner since the summer of 2014 and has been associated with Centers for Spiritual Living since 2008. He has served on CSL Midtown’s Board of Trustees since 2015 and has been the Vice President of the board since 2016. He is here to serve our community in any way possible, especially through Spiritual Coaching and Affirmative Prayer (aka “Treatment”).
A New Year’s baby with a Catholic up-bringing in southwest Louisiana, Doug Moody, RScP, moved to Atlanta after graduating from LSU in 1985. He soon discovered Religious Science in January 1986 under the ministry of Rev. Kennedy Shultz at the Woodruff Arts Center. Following a Master of Science Degree in Commercial Real Estate Finance and a 1988 job transfer to Washington, DC, Doug relocated back to Atlanta in 1995 and eagerly returned to Dr. Shultz’s services and classes.
- Born and raised in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Graduated from the University of South Florida with a Masters in Mathematics Education.
- Worked in Pinellas County School System for more than 60 years: (as a school food service manager, 30 years as a middle school teacher, and 21 years as ABE/GED teacher).
- In early 1968 began taking Science of Mind classes after weekly gatherings, for discussion, with friends and experiencing life changes and greater prosperity.
- Became a licensed Practitioner for the Church of Religious Science in approximately 1997.