We are so pleased with the success of our online meetings, and we appreciate the effort you make to join us each week and all the ways you continue to support CSL Midtown. As a spiritual community, we are eager to meet back in person for our Sunday Celebration services. We miss you! As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues to unfold, the safety of our community members, visitors, and staff is our highest priority. While we affirm and know nothing but perfect health and wholeness for all of you, we are not willing to risk possible infection spread by holding face to face gatherings. Please stay connected and informed via:
Facebook Live on Sunday mornings.
Watch Us On Youtube live on Sunday mornings, or view past services.
Our Zoom Link: Passcode 642540 Good for all our programming.
Zoom by phone: US +1 646-876-9923, use meeting ID 4049961302, passcode 642540.
Week’s Affirmation: With unshakable confidence, I participate fully and freely in the adventure of Life!
Additionally: We’ll recognize our May birthdays and share coffee and conversation and mind building synthesis games after service.
5/9 Revolutionary Love [Mother’s Day]: Unconditional Love is powerfully committed to a Wholly Holy Revolutionary Act that exudes grace, compassion, and boldness. SOM&S is a R-Evolutionary (Radical Evolutionary) teaching that positions us at the leading edge of global transformation and those who engage it at that level walk the walk by balancing Love and Law.
Week’s Affirmation: I am an ambassador of revolutionary love!
5/16 This Too Is God?: So many taboo topics many of us will not touch, each of these must also be God, right? No matter the political affiliation, sociological/cultural experiences, religious/spiritual paths, also God, right? What could shift if we embraced and communicated courageously openly and vulnerably about these things many of us avoid?
Week’s Affirmation: I speak my word with truth, from Love.
5/23 Say Their Names: Many cultures honor the ancestors and those who have transitioned. 911, the AIDS quilts, Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), biblical genealogies are a few examples. Giving ourselves opportunities to remember, reflect, and honor Life/God as It has shown ItSelf as each person, allows their power, story, love to live on in us.
Week’s Affirmation: I rise up and lead; I am someone’s answered prayer!
5/30 Boldly Living a New Story with Guest Speaker Rev Dr Raymont Anderson:
Week’s Affirmation: Today I release my old story and behold the new me as the beloved!
- 10:00-10:50 Adult Study Group Discussion of The Science of Mind textbook
- 10:30-10:45 Meditation
- 11:00-12:00 Sunday Celebration with Dr. Bob Deen (See above)
- 11:00-12:00 Youth Program for ages 3-12
- 11:00-12:00 Teen Program ages 13-18 (First 3 Sundays of the month)
- 12:00-12:30 Fellowship & Coffee (First Sunday of the month)
- 12:15-12:30 Newcomer Introduction (Second Sunday of the month)
Apr 2021 – One Journey, Many Paths
- Apr 4: The Path Less Traveled
- Apr 11: The Winds of Change
- Apr 18: Bless-itation
- Apr 25: Stepping Out; Stepping Up
Mar 2021 – One Journey, Many Paths
- Mar 7: Living In The Question: A High Idea
- Mar 14: Release & Let Go
- Mar 21: With Open Arms
- Mar 28: Commit To Transformation
Feb 2021 – One Journey, Many Paths
- Feb 7: A Clean Slate
- Feb 14: The Infinite Invisible
- Feb 21: One Mind, Infinite Connections
- Feb 28: Journey to Freedom
Jan 2021 – Timeless Wisdom
- Jan 3: Timeless Wisdom, Evolutionary Vision
- Jan 10: Grounding Beyond the Beginning
- Jan 17: Here & Now
- Jan 24: Looking Ahead
- Jan 31: Looking Above