We are so pleased with the success of our online meetings, and we appreciate the effort you make to join us each week and all the ways you continue to support CSL Midtown. As a spiritual community, we are eager to meet back in person for our Sunday Celebration services. We miss you! As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues to unfold, the safety of our community members, visitors, and staff is our highest priority. While we affirm and know nothing but perfect health and wholeness for all of you, we are not willing to risk possible infection spread by holding face to face gatherings. Please stay connected and informed via:
Facebook Live on Sunday mornings.
Watch Us On Youtube live on Sunday mornings, or view past services.
Our Zoom Link: Passcode 642540 Good for all our programming.
Zoom by phone: US +1 646-876-9923, use meeting ID 4049961302, passcode 642540.
10/3 – The Divine Community: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr spoke often of the “Beloved Community,” a world in which all people share the wealth of the earth and violations of human decency are not tolerated. We see the future and our current station as an embodiment of this realization for all.
Weekly Affirmation: I am a presence of Divine Love wherever I am.
10/10 – Share the Dream: We are uniquely situated to foster a global community and a world that works for everyone, by sharing all the truths of our teaching that we already rely upon. In our individual lives, Centers, communities, and world we embody purpose, intension, and oneness. Where can we invite others along for the journey in a way that is radically welcoming, loving, and inclusive?
Weekly Affirmation: My dreams are the stuff of Spirit itself.
10/17 – We > Me: Going Further Together: Ubuntu is a part of Zulu life philosophy meaning “I am because we are.” In community, we embody a gestalt of consciousness— a whole that is greater than the mere sum of its parts—and each individual is uplifted because of the support of the group.
Weekly Affirmation: As we go and grow further together, the world brightens.
10/24 – Dig Deep: Whatever you have left, bring it! As we approach a fuller expression of our Greater Good, what tools, resources, and truths are available to you? What is inside you, inviting you to the higher and more loving experience of life? As the journey of the year nears its peak and end, what did you lean on? What truths bolster you?
Weekly Affirmation: I am because we are.
10/31 – I’ll Meet You There, with Guest Speaker Rev Julie Lobato (bio here): “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about. Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’ doesn’t make any sense.” – Rumi (via Coleman Barks) As we near the top of any mountain and prepare to pause, we remember that we are welcoming the experience of Divine communion—with our selves, one another, and Spirit.
Weekly Affirmation: I step beyond my limiting ideas and into Freedom.
- 10:00-10:50 Adult Study Group Discussion of The Science of Mind textbook
- 10:30-10:45 Meditation
- 11:00-12:00 Sunday Celebration with Dr. Bob Deen (See above)
- 11:00-12:00 Youth Program for ages 3-12
- 11:00-12:00 Teen Program ages 13-18 (First 3 Sundays of the month)
- 12:00-12:30 Fellowship & Coffee (First Sunday of the month)
- 12:15-12:30 Newcomer Introduction (Second Sunday of the month)
September 2021 – Reaching Higher
- Sep 5: Reaching Higher
- Sep 12: Transcend and Include
- Sep 19: When The Road Gets Rocky
- Sep 26: And Still I Rise
August 2021 – A Pause for Guidance
- August 1: Time for a Tune-Up (Rev McCarthy)
- August 8: A Playful Pause (Rev Deen)
- August 15: Sparking Imagination (Rev Dougherty)
- August 22: GPS (Guidance Positioning System) (Rev Dougherty)
- August 29: Rise and Re-Emerge (SOAR) (Rev Brzezinski)
July 2021 – Pulled by Vision
- July 4: We Hold These Truths
- July 11: Is Your Commitment Greater Than Your Resistance?
- July 18: Free Your Mind and The Rest Will Follow
- July 25: Stayed!
June 2021 – The Soul’s Call
- June 6: Pushed by Pain
- June 13: Lean Into the Discomfort
- June 20: What’s EVOLution Without LOVE
- June 27: The Soul’s Call to Freedom