We are so pleased with the success of our online meetings, and we appreciate the effort you make to join us each week and all the ways you continue to support CSL Midtown. As a spiritual community, we are eager to meet back in person for our Sunday Celebration services. We miss you! As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues to unfold, the safety of our community members, visitors, and staff is our highest priority. While we affirm and know nothing but perfect health and wholeness for all of you, we are not willing to risk possible infection spread by holding face to face gatherings. Because of this, we have made the decision to suspend in-person services for the remainder of 2020. As disappointing as this seems, we are excited to provide virtual services on Zoom and Facebook Live! Rev Dr Bob Deen and the Board of Trustees are currently exploring ideas to improve our online experience. We welcome your ideas and feedback, and look forward to serving you in even more creative ways. We believe this is an opportunity for CSL Midtown to grow and thrive in new and unexpected ways—let us see who we become! Communication is the key to making this work! Please stay connected and informed via:
by email, email@example.com
Join our Sunday Celebration Online by clicking the button above or by listening on your phone. The password is 642540. You may connect to it three ways.
- Click on the link above to use the browser (www) version.
- Download the Zoom app and use meeting ID 4049961302.
- Listen only by dialing in by phone, use meeting ID 4049961302: Eastern US +1 646 876 9923, US West Coast +1 408 638 0968, US San Jose +1 669 900 6833
1/10 Grounding Beyond the Beginning: We remember the foundational principles upon which our faith is built. We honor all of the many traditions which Science of Mind has used as springboards, and delve into the deep truth behind all of these teachings: all is one, and always has been.
1/17 Here and Now, with Rev Cynthia: As we begin our journey through the year, we take a moment to take stock of where we are as we plan the route. Using spiritual practice and present moment awareness, we take a genuine and deep look at where we are right now: in ourselves, our communities, and our movement.
1/24 Looking Ahead: Having taken stock, we’re ready to plan our journey and look to where it is that we want to go. What possibilities lie beyond the horizon? Where are the growing edges in ourselves, our communities, and our movement? We set our intentions and set to the work of moving forward.
1/31 Looking Above: We never forget that behind (and above!) it all is God. As we advance through our year and continue allowing the evolutionary impulse of Spirit to work through us and our communities, we do so remembering and committing to upward journey of Divine Unfoldment.
- 10:00-10:50 Adult Study Group Discussion of The Science of Mind textbook
- 10:30-10:45 Meditation
- 11:00-12:00 Sunday Celebration with Dr. Bob Deen (See above)
- 11:00-12:00 Youth Program for ages 3-12
- 11:00-12:00 Teen Program ages 13-18 (First 3 Sundays of the month)
- 12:00-12:30 Fellowship & Coffee (First Sunday of the month)
- 12:15-12:30 Newcomer Introduction (Second Sunday of the month)
Dec 2020 – Celebrating Divine Truth
- Dec 6: Welcoming the Shadow
- Dec 13: Preparing the Way
- Dec 20: Cultivating Light
- Dec 27: Making Magic
Nov 2020 – Living As Compassionate Conduits
- Nov 1: Divine Authority to Choose
- Nov 8: What Is God Giving You?
- Nov 15: How Engaged Is God As Us?
- Nov 22: God Is Not Motivated If You Aren’t
- Nov 29: The Grateful and Cheerful Receiver
Oct 2020 – Cosmic Connections
- Oct 4: Just Like Me
- Oct 11: Inextricably Connected
- Oct 18: Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Oct 25: Bridges That Last