We are committed to teach, support, and inspire our community in a variety of ways. In keeping with our mission, we are pleased to introduce to you a new online tool that will raise our community expression of “oneness” to another level. Welcome to Fellowship One, our new people management system.
Fellowship One is a church management software system that allows us to better serve and care for our members. In a sense, it’s a “People Connection System.”
This exciting tool will empower CSL Midtown members to:
- Create your personal profile
- Manage your donations and annual giving online
- Schedule recurring monthly contributions
- Print annual contributions statements
- View an online Center directory
- Connect with other members of our community
Every member of the CSL Midtown community is encouraged to set up their profile. To get started, CLICK HERE to set up your online donation profile. Detailed instructions are available under the “FAQ” section for frequently asked questions.
Click Here or on the FAQ image above for FELLOWSHIP ONE frequently asked questions.
New Security Feature
IMPORTANT ACTION TO TAKE NOW:
In order to prepare for this all-user security update and to ensure a smooth, seamless transition, we are asking that you verify the email address associated with your Fellowship One account to ensure it is active and current. Here are the steps to do that:
To Update Your Email Address Follow These Steps:
- Select the account drop down in the header.
- Then select “My Account”.
- The email address on file will be listed on the “Notifications” tab.
- Check to make sure it is your current email address.
- If your email address needs to be changed, please contact us at email@example.com.
For additonal question please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org org phone 206-415-5598.